We are super grateful for the attention we got from the crypto community and in order to celebrate that we decided to finally release our ITO details and whitelist requirements.
🔥 Public Sale Details
- ITO date: March 18, 2021 — April 2, 2021
- Token supply: 100,000,000 $NF
- Token price: $0.12
- Total Quota: 5000 shares (10% of total supply)
- Per Share: 300 USDT (Two shares per address at most)
Release Rules: 10% will be released the day before listing on exchange, and the remaining 90% will be released for 6 months (15% per month).
🔥 Whitelist Requirements
💡 The NF Pet ITO Whitelist is going to be a four day event that starts with the publication of this very announcement.
ANYONE who wants to participate in $NF ITO must whitelist.
Everyone else will need to complete our whitelist tasks to qualify for the lottery draw:
- Follow NF Pet Twitter
- Join NF Pet Official Telegram Group
- Quote Retweet our ITO Whitelist Tweet (will be pinned for the next 4 days), tagging 2 of your friends and adding these hashtags/cashtags: $NF, #DeFi, #NFT
- Fill the form confirming you’ve completed the tasks
For thanking the community support, those didn’t win whitelist in the lottery will be rewarded with 10 $NF, when all tasks are completed qualified.
♟ Loyalty Notice
- Limited number of loyal and active community members (including those that have been with NF Pet since the early days) will have a whitelist advantage (increased chance of getting drawn in the lottery).
- Limited number of people who actively help other community members during the ITO stages will be granted an increased chance of getting drawn in the lottery.
- All whitelist entries will be checked for valid Ethereum ERC-20 addresses, Telegram handles, email and Twitter accounts.
- All found bot accounts/duplicates will be removed from the list of people qualified for the ITO raffle.
- Any entry that didn’t check ALL of the above mentioned tasks will be disqualified.
- Whitelist lottery winners will be contacted via email from our official account. There’s going to be a separate announcement containing all the details regarding that moment.